Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Drinking Alcohol And Taking Ativan

Merry Christmas to all! Paranoia

siccomme Then I'm going to spend Christmas with my mother abroad and do not know when I can spend money hand the pc, I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a happy 2008! So
Series paranoia, latest news on him, the devil, not the manga but the guy Cris continues to haunt me, and I Shii we renamed it.
more rain this morning, as usual, most recently in my hole of a town or raining or snowing or otherwise makes the weather sucks, does not surprise me that much, if soon the sky began to rain shit.
still get to him, today I met by chance in front of the bank, terrible luck! It was raining hard and I was without an umbrella, wet from head to toe, when I hear someone calling me, now I'm blind as a bat, and I alternate between glasses and contact lenses, today wore glasses, sunglasses and rain do not go far okay and when I had them removed and could not understand (or see) who was calling me, although my voice was familiar.
me to understand completely who he was was the phrase "Hey blindly put on his glasses and looks from this wall," when I see him (with glasses) I head toward him like a tank ready to put in everything that crosses his path, I reached him at full speed and shooting ignoring it straight, but he takes up "where you running at home "..."" .. "I've seen even with glasses ?"..." you but I wanted to avoid."
I was in the rain (I had taken off his glasses again, so at least I could not see it well, at least until it is closed), while he was at the shelter under the roof of a terrace, suddenly grabs me by the wrist and pulls me away with him "but you do pickles to rain like a fool, you're all wet freeze well, so you end up seriously ill "..." my business. "Ignoring my words and my attempts to wriggle takes off his scarf and begins to dry my hair and the face (where now the trick was to cast via tumbling), needless to tell him to stop, pulling me in a bar that we had behind us and gives me something warm even if I did not want and so I ended up calm down and talk with him, I have discovered one more year of him even if he shows me more and less.
But although I found that although It's much bigger than he continues to treat me like a child and on my nerves, I hate people who make me what he wants, and yet, today when I was there I watched him and absorbed as I spoke I realized that I liked the way I looked.
I wonder if this was just out to make me forget that he still wearing her scarf, when I realized osno was already gone, then I phoned him to tell him that he had forgotten his scarf and he said in reply " I have not forgotten, I did it on purpose to see you again one more time. "
But I'm leaving tomorrow so I insisted to give it back today and to make matters worse her treat me well go out and get where he wanted.
I kept my scarf on the stock market all the time but when I picked it up half an hour I was immersed in her perfume, then appointment in the rain me There are separate grudgingly admit it, and when he started up again and if you put your neck I said "at least now I have something for you while you're away" ... and I did not realize that I asked " What ?"..." your scent. "
After I said this while I still remained under the influence of his words I saw him bend down to me, and although his action was not clear, I like grabbing a can kiss I made a sudden snap back he crashed in the air, I looked into his eyes, smiled at me and then I put a hand on his head messing all the hair.
greeted me saying "you're still all wet, go home to dry and is careful when shares tomorrow," I repplicato angry "I'm not a girl," he turned around and with his usual wry sorisetto he said "really? then I saw evil." Then he disappeared in his car es ene is gone.
This guy gives me enormously on my nerves yet every time it makes me heart beat faster.
I hope to clear my thoughts with this trip and return home ocn clear mind and stronger.
The bags are packed, I'm ready, my friend Shii helped me to my hair, the grandmother has her hair done, the dog is ready ocn his backpack so now I just have to look at the gala on the ice tv me a couple of hours sleep and go!
And may the Lord send me good.
Happy holidays to all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment