Friday, December 14, 2007

Beard Mustache Trimmer Consumer Reviews

Yuki!

Today it snowed a hole in my city!!
unfortunately too little!
I still remember this year that it snowed where I am beyond belief and that of my wicked friend Shii spent all day playing in the snow as two matte. Shii
made his first snowman in front of the house, then his dog destroyed it with one pee, after we started to carry out attacks with snowballs at passers well hidden behind parked cars to prevent us from discovering.
un'agguato Then a man in a bicycle went badly wrong person .... .... attaccammola Shii's father who was returning from work.
But how many laughs we all had that day, those good old days when we were still two "innocent" girls will not return more, that melancholy.
I hope I wake up tomorrow morning and find the city covered with snow, so I can stay under the covers all day to laze!
I like the snow but hate the cold!

0 comments:

Post a Comment