Saturday, January 12, 2008

Female Motorcycle Helmets

'm back!

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii finally came home from Christmas holidays!
I was in France with my mother, I beg you to spend them with family holidays cottage is nice but its always little house.
This was a very difficult year for me, I faced my biggest fear, having to face someone you love dies and, if strange at first I wanted to escape and run away from it all, after I had just want to be alone at home.
why I did not want from my mother for Christmas, all the confusion of people, relatives and friends to charity ..... it was nice to party almost all day, but without my aunt, away from home did not look native.
Anyway I had fun.
My biggest problem was where to sleep, my grandma has usurped my room, the French family that my brother, then the two of us we ended up sleeping with our sister town on his Latvian. Now the two
sleep like rocks and roll kick like mules, but for me I sleep light was a drama, Every night I wandered the house like a zombie in search of a place to sleep in peace, without anyone to take me kick or crush me under its own weight .... in the end I opted for the couch (which was invaded by animals, two cats and a dog) but they just went in send them to the kitchen garden and I took my sin that deserved rest ..... then everyone woke up too early for my taste.
But now I'm at my cottage happily, with my friend Shii around the corner that I can go and disturb every time I want to gossip about this and less!
Good intentions for the new year? Make
bad girl ^ _ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment