Sunday, December 16, 2007

Where Are Tech Deck Competitions



Today I have the moral ground .....
I went to my friend's house a Shii to help make the Christmas tree, then we talked about, but even she was able to pull up my morale.
The problem is this damn guy who fattto suddenly burst into my life already so messed up, where I tried desperately for years to adjust.
My last story I had three years ago at the beginning was so beautiful that I thought we ended up getting married, then everything changed, he has changed, Viven indecision, for a year was a constant hell swing of the situation until I have said enough, but there have been bad for so long, too long.
When I recovered I promised myself that I would not have allowed a boy to bring me a rag, let me suffer, so I avoided like the plague every child, especially the kind that choose it and the next guy would have been different , good and kind and not the usual beauty and bastard.
And for three years all went well, no kids, no suffering.
then enters this crisis, which is not in heaven or on earth is so absurd, I do not know what hell really wants from me, approached me, treat me as silly girl, I unleashed all my wrath by putting on a plan to perfection against the perfidious and malvaggio hell of guy and then he does? It
presented in my house We apologize in a way that .... I could not say no.
If only I could describe in words the tone he used to apologize ... like day and night, passed by the devil angel and my heart started beating so hard that I rose in my throat, and when I accepted his apology and he's happy smile is gone to see the game on TV from a friend.
I was feeling like an idiot standing in my heart do Crak! As if it were broken. Each
my diabolical plan against him has collapsed like a souffle unsuccessful.
Shii said to give, but I do not think ... I'm afraid the same.

0 comments:

Post a Comment