Saturday, December 15, 2007

Katesplayground Masterbates

are naive!

I'm back with new updates and detailed sull'intrigante as exasperating story between him and her!
Who is he who is she?
you, the candidate targeted by angel, He is the devil!
And now, if the devil were to take human form takes its shape, the shape of the boy cursed the shop, now I scperto also named as one of my old ex .... it started badly I feel even worse end .
But from the beginning.
more snow today, I arrived early at the store, I was happy because there were few people and there was him, Yay!
packed I was spending my happiness when suddenly disappears, comes the mother of the unfortunate, I look around, but he did not see it, you look after me to get out to load the shopping into the car and I end up against us!
was snowing bad and I go out with his head down as not to be blinded by a giant snowflake, when I finish at someone, before raising his head, but I humbly apologize when I realize that he is the avoidance with an elbow ... . divine punishment, a snowflake, I pick in full, half blinded drop my expenditures to the ground and he promptly rescues (which I am holy boy) then that helps me to carry the shopping into the car and says "Did you see I helped at least I deserve to know your name? ". The response I
dry "No," I was going to go back inside to get the rest of the expenditure and aunt when he begins that he had 'air them all a sham, but I kind of incurable decide to trust.
says he has to make an urgent call but his phone was the battery, I still in the early levarmelo feet plus that I had in my hand when I come back with the thick he had a strange smile on his lips Stamap satisfied, apologizes with me for the inconvenience and then I say "quiet from now on will no longer bother you while shopping."
I raised almost but not entirely convinced I tell him that there were no problems so I would be away for the holiday season and is still likely to meet again for quite some time, then I'm happy.
always afternoon because of snow and freezing cold I was barricaded in a home network traffic and I almost took a hit when I open an email and I know who has sent me. That shady individual
me stolen information from the mobile phone as an agenda where I want it all and more! Ben is so
I learned to trust the people, sent me an email of apology very special, if they were excuses I apologize but I did not understand!
One that you apologize for the despicable act, but it also tells you that you are naive and that is my fault if we now also know where I live do not have air apology to be heard.
And the thing that gnaws at me most is that even right!
He added that as I said earlier, he always gets everything in one way or another.
What the hell there are ways and ways! Agree I with my ways I do not leave much choice, but if one says no and no (although every time I do a little hard to tell), just accept it anyway, right?
No, no the he does not accept them, and having fun also to make me angry, maybe he got on that playing with fire threatens to burn, he was Ebene careful because if you want war, war will!
E 'all afternoon elaborate a strategy, so if you want me so much I will, but at your own risk, the nurse will make the life and mourn the day he laid eyes on me! AH AH AH!
is not just being sneaky and mean on earth, there are too! Ahhh how wonderful

0 comments:

Post a Comment