Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Gay Cruising Spots Brisbane

I'm not all roses.

Finally the new pc!!
The problem ?.... not know how to use, so different from my old Crock do not know where to put my hand, I just learned to play chess against him and I let myself fly five times shamefully!
And then there are still going on the net, I keep using the old, I'm so afraid of taking some breaks new virus on the internet that I'm not using at all, I just admire him and that's it! I do
punishment alone.
beautiful aunt sewed me ninja glove with crocheted formidable! Today when we went around stopped at a traffic light waiting to cross behind me came a group of kids out of school and while waiting for the green I have noticed with my gloves and started making comments like I do not felt, at last one of them asked me where I bought them and I said fair: "Sorry these will not find them around are handmade. "Then the light turns green and when crossing the street I could hear them whine that they also wanted their gloves ninja! And I was laughing happy

0 comments:

Post a Comment