Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Liposuction Outer Thighs

My nightmare!

So now updated the LJ!
So where do I begin? Ah yes, but certainly by Friday? What happened on Friday? What I did not want that to happen ... reunited with the individual who put me in a quandary!
11.00 am and I like all Aunt thought that the immaculate shops were closed we went to do shopping at the same old neighborhood shops, where normally we go there every Saturday but last week exceptionally Friday. In this "place" all the women, the pimps and the Bizzocchi the area gather to gossip about the various events of the week (grocery shopping is something that fades into the background.)
The week before I met a boy, a mascalsone (to be polite), but I've already told this story, but in short I like him as arrogant, just do not like them! Those with a look that makes you blush like a virgin !.... in my heart I was hoping not to meet again Friday and I really did not expect. I went
sure of myself, the shop was full (as I say all that to the immaculate pensavono would remain closed), I can not stand much confusion, I was outside waiting for her aunt leaning against my car while I was taken to philosophizing life (not true empty mind I was staring at the tip of your shoes) an entry catches me unprepared "that smells good, is it?". I was a boy was shot last week, shamefully I fixed on him for a few seconds before answering, he smiles at me and say I unlock just like a little girl "is a perfume that I got my sister" ... . "...." know roses and roses. " Reply dry I thought it would end there, I fixed on the door hoping that her aunt was coming out of that hole as soon as possible but no, the peek with one eye, he leans on his car next to mine (I even parked next to it) and I turn once he got the word from the hectic activities inside the shop "seems to be an ant in there you risk ending up crushed", inside of me I thought (it was for me I'd already put in the shopping cart) thought I was so amused by me laugh and he turns to me to resume my usual air of sullen "I'm in and out too many people bother me, once again hoping that my surly would be away all you want is even more to me "I'm not even come at all ... but I hate people," looks at me smiles at me and I felt what I said above outpost with his angel face bloody, "and so we have something in common." I do not I answer and he goes on: "I did not think I would meet again today, but we hoped." Frank and direct, has decided to play hard and I found bread for his teeth, "Oh yeah, and why did ?"...." because I've never seen a pretty little head with braids most of your". .. my pigtails? I do often braids because my hair is very long and wavy, but no boy had ever found exciting, but often just because I am already shooting my show much less the years that I equando I make trece I look just like a child, and that boy had liked my braids? But who wanted to give it to drink? "But if I seem a little girl with braids" ...." were just so cute. " I had to invent something and what I get out? A smile, I could not do worse, as every time I do or say something stupid I have been fighting his forehead, and he who sees me every time is always a little perplexed, and in fact he asked me "what happens" ... "I remembered nothing of a thing", I turn to open the car and was obviously closed, I fight back his forehead, and the keys were in the bag in the cart aunt lost in the store, I turn to it and I fight hands twice in the head because I did not want to get it to stay there, then the guy starts to worry and asks me "are you alright?", I growled "yes" dry "then stop or I'll hit you in the head lights hurt "..." business My "..." "...." sure you're strange strange? "..." "..." I'm not weird weird. "How come a savior from heaven ringing cell phone in his pocket, after the call (too soon) he asks me "was your boy?" ... "no I do not have the boy "..." interesting." And to put dots on me and I say "and I'm fine by myself". .. "I had understood from the beginning that you know try to avoid the fly ?"..." understand the essence of a person you ?"...." it seems we have two things in common." At face of sincerity "do you like the blowhard?" ... "the harsh and you never give up no ?"..." ?"..." but not until I got what I want you "...." I say this now with me so windy storm Touch me away "..." at bay? not think so, you're a little chap really hard and this makes it even more intriguing "..." I feel a little you guys like you crush them under the tip of my heel "" Really? "" Yes, I have known Scirocco to you and as such do not interest me "..." but look a little thought to the contrary "and grace ...." what ever sheet would think?. "She approached me leaning on my baby (my car) and eyes in your eyes tells me" this. "I do not understand" this thing? "..." if you really are guys like me do not interest you, then arrosoir why you? ". It makes me ashamed, makes me look down, embarrassed me with his words and what makes me worse heart beat so loudly that I seem to avrlo throat instead of in the chest and finally makes me stay well without words, which I usually always have the last word.
He apologized for having embarrassed for his ways and what shall I do? Answer so "you leaned on my car ... "Do not you dirty mica" ... but she is not you. "Look at my car like the filthy bottom of a dumpster and writes on a phone number with a finger" is my number. " .. "not really believe that I'll call you ?"..." not, but I did not think even to meet again today." The meaning of his pearls of wisdom ..... never take anything for granted. The mother leaves the shop and they leave, shortly after her aunt leaves and there come on, all the apple I looked out the window of my car and picked up the phone in the evening I said to myself "is not for me to do certain things" turn off my cell and I go to bed, as my usual morning while asleep my mind is clearer, I think back again to that guy and I decided "you send them a message, but I write only insults", then I hear tapping on the window, the rain !!!!!! THE FLOOD! ! Noooooo !!!!!! Never was most apt that pearl of wisdom, never take anything for granted. I would have called, I would have dropped to such an arrogant and charming blowhard? But a gust of rain has washed away all my questions, perhaps I would have called and maybe I wrong but now I'll never know ..... or at least until next Saturday!
The rest of the days that followed until today so boring, I was sick Monday so I thought of staying dry instantly, and now my grandmother has scarrozzata for stores and shops looking for Christmas gifts for relatives and friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment