Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Shoe Paint For Car Windows

We've got the vision, now let's have some fun


After moments of pure panic caused by the unbridled and unnecessary search of the ticket I thought I had lost while he was instead in the place where it was more logical that it was in the portfolio - a reminder: to have more consideration of its practical sense, the Next time - I go, happy as a lamb in the meadows, Alcatraz with my faithful companion of adventures Jack Sparrow .
Reason? MGMT's sound, quell'adorabile duo pseudo-hippie-psychedelic-post-a-po'-indie-electro-quite-pop that I was completely enchanted. It 's a group that knows me will only make her happy - and I know very well that this is a big limitation, because in my mind a little' sick of good music should also be able to get hurt doing it well (WTF?), But in short, is an infamous period so that all this energy confiscated the peace & love me a good grade - a group that do not know why it reminds me of when I was a child and then makes me jump and strillacchiare and issue verses of joy.
However, we get there as soon as the gates are opened, allowing me and my friend to spend most of the concert spread over practically the adorable man \u0026lt;3

Andrew VanWyngarden

provided with a name as the pucci its appearance, Andrew VanWyngarden.
After spending over an hour virtually reduced to two dimensions of the crowd have gone mad, against which a struggle without borders so that the types of backpacks in front of us do not die suffocated during the probable pogo, finally we see lights go out - and ommioddio do not believe it is not possible, Time To Pretend I already love them pararararapapa pararararapapa I'm feeling rough I'm feeling raw I'm the first of my life * *
etc. etc. I mean, that is, they did all my favorite songs: Time To Pretend, I Found A Whistle, Congratulations, The Youth, Electric Feel, Flash Pandemonium - Kids and of course that was without doubt the best moment of the evening - and played more an hour and a half, energetic, focused, quiet, doing a nice cover of, I think, The Cleaners From Venus (sic) called Only A Shadow.
And I met a lot of people ever known in my life, I swear, even those who absolutely did not expect to find, and instead there was \u0026lt;3 even though they probably think I'm crazy because I was chatting amiably with he and his friends when he is playing kids and I are practically rocketed from nothing to throw away in the front row screaming like a moron "control yourself, take only what you need from it" and back again as soon as it's over and say "WOW. E 'was epic "- in short, more teenagers will die as well. But ok,.
greeted with a "graziei Millea," which was just \u0026lt;3 I mean, I love them. Nice gig, nice people, nice lights, good songs, good times. On one thing we return refreshed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment