Saturday, December 4, 2010

Mr Clean Magic Eraser Stovetops

"Finally we can go to jail together!"

Let me be saccharine, for once.
Happy birthday, my best friend, mouthy bully Tamarra.
Fifteen years of friendship and still we are here to take the corner and the bar caffettino figaggine comment on the guy at the counter - that all this time there has ever piece of yarn.
Fifteen years of friendship and still we wonder how the other was able to choose a school so absurd as the scientific and classical - but at heart we are both so excited because of repeated usufruiamo Free Latin and mathematics.
Fifteen years of friendship and there meniamo more from sixth grade, do you realize?
Fifteen years of friendship and your favorite movie is still "One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest", the piece of Monopoly has always made you crazy.
Fifteen years of friendship and I am the only one who knew that secret when you have nothing to do you re-read all the sonnets of Petrarch in front of the TV and you get emotional.
Fifteen years of friendship and neither still listens to the Red Hot Chili Peppers eighty times a day: sin, was the only band that would appeal to both.
Fifteen years of friendship and you still ask "Can I steal a little something to eat?" Before Advent Your refrigerator is that unlike my always full of sweets and junk food.
Fifteen years of friendship and when I get on that unpresentable your motocross bike behind you still scream "rallentacazzooooo"
Fifteen years of friendship and still our nicknames ending in-us.
Fifteen years of friendship and you've already dragged me in clubs Unza-patunza three times while I dance in the revival of the '80s have never been able to take.
Fifteen years of friendship and still your mother tells you "why do not you talk like Eloise? She does not say so many words! "Not knowing that when you put me there are worse off than you.
Fifteen years of friendship and for me it is still "a Moroccan, thank you" while you are always "a ten, please."
Fifteen years of friendship and invariably "Natus, we have one? You the laughing, I promise! "" Honey, do not worry, it's just a cigarette. "
Fifteen years of friendship and I took off his glasses, thou hast made.
Fifteen years of friendship and continue to see little or nothing, but when we meet, I feel at home more than with anyone else.
I love you.
(We do know that I will do to your eighteenth infighettato die of embarrassment all your friends, because they deserve it \u0026lt;3
* runs to choose an outfit suitable *)

0 comments:

Post a Comment