Monday, December 6, 2010

Raynaud's Syndrome Cutaneous Calcinosis

Third proof's gonna eat me alive (ie: the right maccheronica)


De situescion.
I, sitting at the desk and front of the computer, I have all my books in a radial pattern like the cards of a lonely and reflect on how to poke his head simultaneously in everything - namely
- the nice Hegel;
- the adorable World War I;
- the delicious English Romantics, Coleridge, Byron, Shelley, Wordsworth, Keats and companionship singer;
- the hilarious principles of thermodynamics;
- the uplifting trigonometric equations;
- so cool the Callimachus;
- so cool the even more worthy of Seneca and his nephew, the handsome Lucan;
- the ghostly solar system.
Just ...? Basta.
Well, the third test is Friday. I have time.
(AID)


I love my friends
messages received during the day:
1. "I do not know when, but in a while 'there is Lady Gaga concert at the forum. If my mom is the ticket ... You come with me. "
2. (Because I complained of the amount of pages to study World War I): "Come on, it sometimes ends up that the Yankees win, then lend the money, get rich, the crisis in Europe, totalitarianism, crisis in America, Germany, Hitler and his friends arrive and start again XD" ;



A thing of beauty is a joy forever.
John Keats

At length did cross an Albatross, Through the fog it
CAME
As If It Had Been a Christian soul We hailed it
in God's name. Samuel Taylor Coleridge


... Yes, I am currently studying English.









Brian Molko and PJ Harvey. Together.
What a beautiful thing \u0026lt;3

0 comments:

Post a Comment