Saturday, December 18, 2010

Any Changes In Yukon Bodystyle

"It's not me, it's you!"


(...) I continued to love it, but I've become selfish. So creative in music as in arid sentimental.

The prime example - the straw that unexpectedly, years later, did the camel's back - is that I do not speak Italian. Not the way one should talk to a girl who is the Como so long, at least. When Gaia and I have fought the last time before leaving she was so beside himself that he shouted in Italian for more than an hour, forgetting that my vocabulary is very limited. Think how pathetic I was, thinking how I felt useless, stupid, out of place - I had to ask her to scream more slowly, at least in English, so that I could understand. And she, in her impeccable pronunciation, accent, whispered to me with the contempt that there was nothing more to say. That this explained exactly how they were the proportions of our history, and that she would not have done to make fun of me any longer. took and left.
I have not done anything to stop it. He was right, and I knew it. Because I never wanted to commit myself to learn a language that I would teach her what I thought was the love of my life, with all the patience and the love of this world? Because I had not said "Gaia, to hell with the fifth disc, do not a single child but an entire football team?" Why was not there when he took his doctorate with honors and was so happy that the phone could not even talk to me?
Now, on this stage, I do not remember a single thing worthwhile that I did for her. I feel like a parasite, a parasite and petty egomaniac, a usurper unfairly adored by thousands of people against me sung "I can not get it right, since I lost you" as if to mock.
Only you miss you, Brian. Where are you?




Right, Brian: Where are you from? I wish I knew I * twists *
E 'for some' I do not have a lock desk ç_ç so great I just can not go on. Every sentence I write I feel unnaturally stuck with the next one, in a mechanical way that bothers me deeply. It is not ... Spontaneous here.
amazing how out of some alien state of mind you from what you've written in a time when you felt things and saw the world in a certain way. But I will not give up his fist * *, "We Both Matter" is a fic that are viscerally attached and will not let that remain incomplete for long. For once I've got all that in mind, what the heck! This is just put it on paper.


The ten songs that make me think a. .. well ... to why they are leaving a bad frame of mind :

1. "The Foul" - Edith Piaf
2. "Slave To The Wage - Placebo (" It 's beautiful, words, music ... Do not you think? "." Wallpaper an open door, darling. ")
3. "Feeling Good" - Muse (when you find a person who, in a room, while you're mimicking the intro of the plan he will imitate the entry of the guitar, something happens that is difficult to describe).
4. "Shine On You Crazy Diamond" - Pink Floyd
5. "A Night Like This" - Dear Emerald
6. "La Ballade de Melody Nelson - Serge Gainsbourg & Jane Birkin
7. "Me and Bobby McGee" - Janis Joplin
8. "Not Fair" - Lily Allen
9. "I Walk The Line" - Johnny Cash
10. "Kids" - MGMT


0 comments:

Post a Comment