Monday, December 27, 2010

How Do You Tell If Wood Is Solid?

I can not find a title, but even ...


Santa Claus Does not exist. It's mom and dad.
Sincerely yours, Julien Assange




free Christmas dinners. Perfect fit. Humor in the heels.

I'm listening to countless times a day "Sexed Up" by Robbie Williams. What 'wrong with me?

"But as we are black comes along. Always a fan of Placebo or emulates the orders of Rinascente? "
" Fans of Placebo, thanks. It is still a party - you know, people tend to dress smart at parties. "
"He wanted to be a compliment."

I am covering a bit 'old Woody Allen to prepare the new one, I'm going to see today.
"For you, for you I'm just an atheist ... But God is a loyal opposition, "
" I am not a narcissist. If I lived in ancient Greece would not have been Narcissus: I would be Zeus. "
"Troubles are like sheets of toilet paper: you take one, you'll be ten."

Well, before then it had to happen. Via the tooth the pain away. I
brought home. My mom and he shook hands, then she left the room to put the leash on the dog and I mentally counted to three.
One. Two
. Three
.
"Tesooooro, One moment you come?"
"Sorry, eh, it takes me a second" I sighed, getting up from the couch.
"Do not worry, I look at the books."
What a great response.
"Mom, here I am. I warn you-".
"And he you should take back home
...?"" Well, I knew it. Do not start, "
" I say, but you looked at the legs ? Eh?
"Mom, yes, I am perfectly-no"
"No, you did not look, or you would have noticed that there are no ! But eating enough this poor boy? "
" Do not even respond. "
"For heaven's sake, it is polite, I do not say anything about the rest ..."
"We will miss
!..."" ... But, in fact, it's good that it is not top ... But how high? "
" 1.73. Problems? "
"Three more inches of you. Mh.
"Look, Mom, a lot of men are low and beautiful, is not something that harms another. Think of Tom Cruise, think a. .. "
No, I do not think my mother has this Brian Molko - and something tells me I still would not be the right example.

"Who wants to hear,. All other camper. "
With this, I must say, I failed myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment