Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Printable Dc Tourism Map

"Brief With One Hour Of Madness And Joy"

Post to list, but so much now that there is "Come away with me" is no longer a slam-no-effect-like but I've got is very refined and minimal XD:



not happen to me for some time that a fanfiction eat me alive. In short, I was surfing the Internet looking carelessly about Kate Bush, singer, on which are fixed in the last period, and at some point come to an articulate about Running Up That Hill talks about how the song had originally called A Deal With God, but for impediments in of religious communities has come to a more neutral title. Obviously there was a note on the covers that were made - one of the other things of Within Temptation, whose play has traumatized me O_o - and under the name of Placebo was the comment of one critic, "more ; an agreement with God, the version of Molko and company seem to recall a more compact with the Devil. " And there are
game. I'm trying to finish it, but I set a perfect tuning between the unspeakable sequences internal to the story itself that will lead me in hysterics as soon as possible.
If I can I'll be good genuinely excited, yes - more than a fanfiction, it is a birth triplets.

these days is taking place in London Masters Tennis - for non-fans of the racket, is the last tournament of the calendar, one in which the first 8 challenge in the standings - and I is much like most of the Championship, strange to say. However, before the game sent a small movie with a montage of the most significant actions of the participants in the competition - Nadal, Djokovic, Federer, Ferrer, Murray, etc.. etc.. - With a background in the first half "For What It's Worth" and the second "Knights Of Cydonia."
EVEN THE MASTERS OF LONDON AND 'MOLLAMY!, I thought enthusiastically. And then I told myself that just so little to be happy XD

question of English on Shelley and Romanticism in general:
prof: "and I fall into a torment of thorns." What do you refer here the poet?
me: "um ... the roses? "
prof:" No, no, to a person. " I
: "..."
Professor: "... a very famous person." I
. "..."
prof: "..."
I: "... ah! Jesus Christ! The crown! "
prof: * laughing *" Thank God we do not feel the connection of religion. "

Monday we had announced that the teacher would not Italian, and us two hours to fill those holes we had organized something so cool: a mega-tournament rounds of trump to call, with registration fee of one euro each, and then as a prize a nice nest egg.
And damn it, do not have left to do. "This is not us at the bar," said striking the deputy. I know that
not entirely wrong, but anyway! It was a blast.

Today during the time of the Latin authors have translated a passage from Seneca, entitled "Case Studies and etiology of evil to live." It 'a song that speaks of desire remained unfulfilled, of regret that ruins the lives of not liking and not have the courage to react to boredom and squalor in which you feel absorbed by choosing another route. "Human beings often perform actions disgraceful to satisfy their desires, and if they fail in their goal that remains their only dishonor the compartment. Do not repent for having made gestures deplorable, but to have them made in vain. "
The Professor sighed and parade is the glasses printed with a bitter twist to his lips.
"You're too small to really understand Seneca. What do you want to know your desires remained unfulfilled? You have a lifetime to make them come true. Do it, guys. Do it if you do not want reflected in phrases like these. "
I felt my heart swell with fear, expectation and enthusiasm - I felt invincible and terrified at the same time. I'm afraid to discover one day that will come for me the time to take stock of my life, and to pontificate on all ports that I decided not to cross, and close behind, and to repent of something of any thing. I do not want to regret anything. Let me choose what is right for me, always, although I do not like it, although I will not hurt.
Thank you, Lucius Seneca Anneo. Makes me scared a black future, and forces me to think about it forever.

The phrase that 'the title instead is the end of a poem by Walt Whitman: I'm re-reading "Leaves of Grass" in these days and if possible I like even more than when I read the first time three years ago.
It seems to me that everything is revealed Whtiman tells me confidentially. It 'beautiful emotion.

Having each one of us mouth free from the gag!
feel today and every day that I am nothing like I am!
lost if it must be!
To court destruction with taunts, with invitations!
Feeding the rest of my life with one hour of fulness and freedom! With
hour short of madness and joy.


0 comments:

Post a Comment