Monday, November 1, 2010

Does Arizona Licence Have Hologram

From Hospital With Love


A suspected appendicitis leads me in the pleasant shores of the Policlinico di Milano - Idyllic beaches where, for the record, the rest 18 hours, eighteen hours, but in short - and forces me to two ultrasounds, because, let's face it, is a some 'wretched and it sucks. However:
1. I can humanly understand how I, after three infusions of salt water, with the weak excuse propinatemi help you find the bodies of the monitor, I have not yet turned into a giant squid;
2. "I know that the state has no money, but please, they are in a period of growth, I can not stay 18 hours without eating anything, will eventually cause serious physical and psychological disorders" (words from me to really moan ward doctor five in the morning, with tears in his eyes and legs that were about to reduce it to its knees. Answer? "Miss you a drip of sugar.'ll see, darling, it's better a slice of cake. " BUT FUCK YOU, YOU KNOW WHERE YOU CAN PUT THE FL-censorship * *)
3. dialogue between me, my mother and the sonographer No. 2, at 4.30 am
echo "aaaah, here it is, the left ovary in all its glory. her reproductive system is a bijou, miss. "
Leni:" I am satisfaction "
eco: * giggle *" his daughter is a joke, ma'am. "
Leni's mother:" Yes, yes, adorable. then, is appendicitis or not? "
4. I do not have appendicitis, and thanked any existing divine transcendence, but in return I have a stupid stuff that hurts the same and that, God willing, it will pass after an appropriate course of antibiotics. In the meantime, I listen to Tom Waits, study the historical Right and Italian I meditate I get down.
Why else to do for now is not there.






my hospital library, listened as I read "Play Dawn" by Arthur Schnitzler (started and ended there):
1. Blister In The Sun - Violent Femmes
2. Time - Tom Waits
3. Meds - Placebo (and it was very disturbing because all around the nurses kept asking to patients waiting for "we are reminded to take medication?" XD)
4. Tainted Love - Soft Cell
5. 50 thousand tears - Nina Zilli feat. Giuliano Palma
6. Honey And The Moon - Joseph Arthur
7. The Dying Swan - Tchaikovsky
8. Pop song - Tooth
9. Minuetto - Mia Martini
10. Desperado - The Eagles

0 comments:

Post a Comment