Thursday, November 11, 2010

Dooney And Bourke Outlet Store Mn

The sugar pushers, San Siro and Seneca


One of my best friends fans of Palermo, and the other day to me: "Come on, let's see the game at that stage so I enjoy seeing asphalt at home for the second year in a row." To which I say, "tsk tsk tsk. We'll see. "
ran into a classmate and AC Milan happy we go to the stadium, making the race as usual for those who arrive first to third ring - and then ending up watching the first fifteen minutes lying on the seats in respiratory failure, but ok, XD
curve south was as usual strategic full and good-spirited (though beyond me choir sang on the air of "adventure" of Baptists, I do not know, was a bit 'species), but four cats were frozen to death the third blue from the cold. I spent the whole game to smoke a cigarette after another praying to God that you did not make a beautiful ornament (which they duly did) and try to ignore the fact that my two riders were transformed into murderous beasts ready to jump to neck each other ("Why Ibra does not run? Why, for Christ's sake?" "Because it is a poor" POOR?! "" Come on, if you pull it "" Shut up you are losing one to zero "" Hush now throws in the Shepherd "" But please "" You are playing very badly "" And you're missing! "" Yes, but look at that beautiful passages verticalisation "I'll beat the shit of your vertical! Do not even see the face of goal, "etc. etc.).
At half time we go to the bar, where I take a coffee at the counter. I ask the gentleman next to me: "Excuse me, passed me an envelope (sugar)?"
"Now. What do you want? "
" The larger "
" ... That way you make me look like a pusher. "

XDDD I love the stadium. I love to squirm in the seats on the board when you see that Inter is tied and the chorus part of "who does not jump is Inter." I love to hug random people when you score. I love to scream loudly "Pippo Inzaghi scores for us" and see where that is warming the bench he greets us. I love the pseudo-technical comments that I can share only with those old men who have a subscription for a lifetime and appear to be part of the architecture of San Siro no less twisted columns. I love the sausage that I eat immediately after the game n idella three bites net.
I would love a bit 'more of my team if Ambrosini unfeigned in a manner so blatant and Pato if you do not break once a week, but mica can have it all.
SA-LU-TE-TA-LA CA-LI-PO STA.
* Saturday with Derby and my liver will be put to the test Once Again " Tomorrow I

Seneca and we will face in the ring. There can be only one.
And I will be ill but "Nothing is worse than voluntary slavery" is a phrase too Mollamy to be true and will be used properly XD * evil laugh *

This picture was titled by the photographer " The Cult of Molko.
Tell me if it borders on genius.


0 comments:

Post a Comment