Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Allergy To Always Sanitary Napkins

70 and not hear


"For me joy can also play with ten strikers: the important thing is that it does not come Inzaghi. If play him, then I worry. "
José Mourinho




So, tonight was started badly. I hold the phone up at nine and ten, making me almost miss the first half hour of the game, then again at nine and a half call me and I attack button until the end of the first time ("... and anyway tonight there is very nice about this film nonsochemaledettocanale, look at him? "" Look, you know, tonight there's like the Champions League, AC Milan play ... "" Really? " , "eh, come on!")
early press release: guys, please, I know that many of you do not give a damn about football, but have pity . If I say very casually and in passing I am watching the game because I will not hang up in your face to communicate subliminally to let go, to bite. That the saint of lost me para Pirlo two goals from nothing so even if the role is not just the goalkeeper is not good for my soul. end press release.
So, I said, this evening had started badly. To say I was skeptical not only about winning game (trophy ..?) but even on a tie is an understatement. I thought that Cristiano Ronaldo would take the pieces of meat which we had reduced the outward and would have eaten them if the tartare, sending them down with a glass of Bonarda (which is still played at San Siro). When I saw Mourinho on the bus that made the gesture of the three capacities since May of this year to turn genuine horror in the eyes of the Milan fans, I said to myself: "well, we're screwed: there sfotte only, but call the triplet. Another ".
I was then, say, a fair result resigned to a negative wire, and full of hypocrites as sporting purposes such as "let's enjoy that beautiful game of football Real and let your soul in peace. "
And then bam!, Via the first goal at halftime. Chronicle of an announced defeat, I repeated suffering. But
.
But this man, this amazing phenomenon works as a striker and has 37 years, but probably do not realize it, in fact, certainly does not know, and if you know can afford to not care, that a short now at the stage we should go only to accompany the children on Sunday, marks. And as a sign. Mark you that warms the heart, a sign that makes you believe anything, a sign that excites you without being able to make you think of nothing but the joy crazy and insane that you are feeling at that time.
Mark. It then marks again. And then you start over.
And how it ends all of a sudden you do not care anymore.





Goofy, I do not care if you do not just live on the offside line, but now you've made your second home, you have furnished, you have committed, bathroom, living room and kitchen, then, from there you just do not want unrivet and linesmen tonight really should buy a pair of glasses, because I, I I'm on the couch at home miles from San Siro I've seen out of a meter large, but then again I do not give a beloved saw because nothing is more wonderful than your hunger for goals, your always be in front of that damn door and the many ways in which the improbable throw inside, after the manner in which you run and mitered and you reach and yes, even the way they jump on to Ibra and print a nice big kiss on his nose to the French. Nothing, since typhoid Milan, that is, since I was born.
Nothing. That Real
draw was fair. E 'karma - that your goal was not to be counted and we came back like a boomerang.
But not really matter. Just about nothing.
(E Mourinho after the game spaciuga so even if you've threatened to send him into a cow is the result \u0026lt;3)





those football:
* looking at the bus of the Real into San Siro, from behind Mou windows makes the gesture of the three *
mother: that odious.
Leni: * giggles * is hateful but is incapable of being truly hate.
Mom: Yeah.
Leni: admit that a little 'you're missing.
mom: just admit that without him in the league have fun a lot less.

mom: * after the second goal by Inzaghi * eh, Mou, now you do not do more than that damn rude gesture! Did you pass the desire, mh? Come on, do it again so that Goofy makes you really number three!
Leni: Mom, you know how they called it, the Greeks?
Mom: How?
Leni: hubris. arrogance.
Mom: ...
Leni: you also want to tell you how that ended those guilty of hubris?
Mom: If you gufare you go to watch the game upstairs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment