Sunday, January 9, 2011

Lucasville Fle Market

Beigbeder, Epouse -moi! Steady as she goes

Non amo che leggere, scrivere e fare l'amore. Di conseguenza, mi è sufficiente uno studio per vivere, provided it contains a library, a computer and a bed.

"Love is much more cherished love lived. Do not pass the time, it is very exciting. " Andy Warhol. If only I had the courage to not live at all ...
Françoise
I want to save but it is she who saves me. I met one that can make me selfish altruist.

She shouted: "You will end up just like a shit!"
I replied: "Better that only end up with a shit!"

A guy stops me on the street to tell me that I write nice things. I thank him and a few steps more further, reflecting, I think that my problem is this: I write nice things, when I write nice things?

dint of being on the cutting edge, you end up cut in two. Diary of my two halves.

THE CAREER OF A WRITER: A
30 years, they say you are "brilliant."
40 years, is said to have "talent".
50 years, is said to have "genius".
60 years, so that you're a "has-been."
At 70 years, says that "you're not dead yet?" I am emotionally

stagnant. In America, those who are in my situation saying: "I'm in a transitional stage."
But I never go out one day? Maybe I am in a transition phase that will last my whole life.

The only question which arises a single man: "With whom do I go to bed tonight?"
The only question that arises a married man: "With whom do I go to bed this morning?"

If I go on television, say they are slaves of the media. If I refuse to go on television to say that I am taking a star. And when I commit suicide, I'm sure I wanted to be accused of having a stroke of marketing.



"The Selfish Romance", Frederic Beigbeder (yes, him again, what can I do)

Unfortunately they have not yet translated into Italian, and in fact are not very sure that the translations I did - but all in all, I mean I suppose that.



Back Cover:
This story begins in 2000. Oscar Dufresne 34. It 'a fictional writer, just as there are the sick imagination. From his diary to the press to make their lives exciting. E 'selfish, cowardly, cynical and sexual maniac - in short, is a man like many others.
Thus the author describes his book, diary, chronicle of an era and a generation: "We should make up for delirium Dufresne, in honor of Malraux, the name-of-antidiario"





I'm listening to Joan Baez at repetition, to give me strength: it starts tomorrow. I've half a mind to come whistling in the classroom, stand on the chair in front of the professor of art history and to sing with one hand on your heart "We Shall Overcome" hoping to reduce to tears. Very pasionaria. Yes yes, I like it.
Among other things, dear Joan turned 70 just today, the day after Uncle Bowie.
Thank you, Madonna folk. Without you, the little boy dressed in rags with the plaintive voice would never have climbed on stage and half of America today, we would not have available all that parcel of songs that get depressed further when we are already depressed.
Capito, Bob?






0 comments:

Post a Comment