Thursday, January 13, 2011

Como Registrarse En Tech Deck

study hours, I swear

Bon, Foucault's Pendulum I wait anxiously waiting and I will not deny it * sigh * But I want to waste time until four and a half - I study only at defined intervals of time, a barrel half-hour and hour XD yeah, I'm sick - then so here is a meme that I found around earlier this year (who knows where, good God I have to remember) and I saved until I was slamming it XD:

Stories I wrote (and posted): winds, which are an embarrassing number Mollamy XD

My favorite story of 2010 (of my own): The Pathetique, because the end result is almost identical to what I had in mind in those fifteen minutes that I have written and this is clearly good: then why Brian is an asshole beyond my usual limits, but in a disgustingly romantic - we love paradoxes, and I do not know why, but the Matthew's story is what I'm most fond of \u0026lt;3

My best story this year: Imperial Bedrooms, because every time I read the love \u0026lt;3 I want to own tenderly well and this never happens to me, unfortunately, with the other stories XD
be because Brian is nice to me and Matthew is almost the perfect lover - Jesus
XDDD And then one of the last sentence is 18 lines long and I like to type much.
And it is my first real story lemon, which does not forget hands XD

Story Most underappreciated by the universe, in my opinion: bah, really ... Perhaps the Pathetique, at least for the importance that has sentimental for me.

Most fun story: A Duck Tale - c'mon, we're talking about Brian which is the mother duck to a duck named Ziggy. And 'idiot to the core XD

Sexiest story: Imperial Bedrooms - do virtually nothing other than that XD

Story with the single sexiest moment: Forget Paris because that moment is abrupt and angry and desperate, leaving no room for thoughts. Because both realize that physically can not stay away even when they are about to leave. And why start again immediately after XD

Story That shifted my own perception of the characters: We Both Matter (ongoing), because I often painted Brian depressed but I had never done enter into direct relation with what depressed him (in this case, Helena and Cody). I really tried to understand and communicate the feeling of physical and emotional abandonment by his own admission has proved one of the darkest moments of his career, and this has put me in a more human light and melancholy compared to the usual cliches of the bastard with vitriolic language. Then we all know that too XD, but not all.

Biggest surprise: Only. Dominic and Brian at the bar together, with Bri psyche that practically the poor drummer before you kiss a betrayal to help you understand how she feels for Matt.
honestly do not know where I have come out, it is totally improbable and silly XD But I really enjoyed writing it - for the simple fact that those two together ... XDDD

Biggest disappointment: The Penrose Stairs. I beautiful idea in mind and as c'abbia worked on the final result still does not convince me. Do you miss something - but what, damn it XD?

Worst story: Choice. It 'just a story botched, poor darling - but it's okay to write it I was still very useful.

Hardest story to write: The Penrose Stairs.

Easiest story to write: Only - written, I swear, ten minutes XD

"Holy crap, that's wrong, even for you "story: uh, I dunno, make vacuuming a Duc kTale in A with Brian in the background Supermassive Black Hole ...? I can not think of anything better XD

Most unintentionally telling story: Oh well, I do not know how unintentionally XD A Song To Say Goodbye "is almost autobiographical. The dream of Matt Forget Paris in the first few nights I had done. The episode of The Penrose Stairs staircase is true. In all, there is something:)


0 comments:

Post a Comment