Wednesday, January 19, 2011

How Do I Do Combinations On My Calculator

casual (cited)


Italian titles. Yes, I'm talking to you, horrible people who raped words for sports, stack of abject beings who over the years have given birth to masterpieces such as "If Spotless Mind," "I Love You, Hate You, You ..." , beating the cock of the original meaning of the film: WHY '"500 Days"?!
Why, Lord God?
Because if the girl is called you must call the Summer sun?
SUN?! We understand!?
(And you do not even have the balls name it after the "500 Days of Sun!)
In OC that bitch of a Summer was good and beautiful and nice in a movie like 500 Days of Summer is not it? I want to say why? Do you think we are idiots? C'arriviamo believe that a concept as simple as the play on words (complicated, eh, beyond imagination) between her name and the period of their relationship? * Snort *

Anyway, the film is \u0026lt;3, the soundtrack is \u0026lt;3 and last but not least Joseph Gordon Levitt is \u0026lt;3



Books to read (why yes I'm reading a lot less and this hurts me much):

- "Les Mains Sales", Jean-Paul Sartre (some ideas for the essay, perhaps)
- "Steppenwolf, Herman Hesse (a late Christmas present, very welcome \u0026lt;3)
- "Mrs. Dalloway, Virginia Woolf (for "The Hours" I loved it, and you've never read anything - I remember I tried with "To the Lighthouse" and to be the fourth school was traumatized)
- some more 'stuff that little man of genius of Chuck Palhaniuk, in any way you write ( Fight Club, Choke)
- "The Essence of Christianity, Feuerbach as-his-name (another possible inspiration for the project)
-" The Judge and His Hangman, Friedrich Durrenmatt
- Finish "Play Dawn" ;, Arthur Schnitzler
- Finish "Notes from Underground, Fyodor Dostoevsky
- Finish" Slowness, "Milan Kundera (I nibbled a bit 'in the library while I pretended to study. Beautiful. Bellissimo! Ideas to throttle but not for the essay XD)
- Finish "Epistles to Lucilius, Seneca
- Finish If I run, only if I run, I get "Mastro-Don Gesualdo


0 comments:

Post a Comment