Saturday, March 22, 2008

Underwear Modeling Measurements

My Japanese Lessons terrace

I have a terrace that every year I try desperately to make my corner of paradise ...... every time my granny creeps into my personal paradise and it upsets me every time with his weed!
My terrace is 2 meters by 3 meters, a small, yet perfect, there's a lemon, an olive tree, roses, wooden boxes where seasonally there crying and vegetables are growing well and there are also good, then the ' invasion of my grandmother with her various cacti and weeds ruin everything!
year to March as I do every time I renew my green space, throw away the weeds of others, I make my space and start farming, today my grandmother bought back a wisteria (since the last was to kill her), I'm glad I spent the afternoon among the flowers, should also build in a little while my iris, weather permitting, now I have dozens in my harem dipiante to put the street, a magnolia and a nice bush of bamboo.
It 's so relaxing to sit on my rocking chair (put a hammock in the summer) to read a pound, breathing the scent of flowers and sometimes Lodore sea and see the whole city (or almost) from my balcony!
Actually my wet dream is to turn it into a Japanese garden ... a bit daring as the most impossible thing to achieve because the first thing I do not have a garden terrace, but a second .... Well I believe that already the first alone is enough to stop me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment