Monday, March 24, 2008

How Many Carbon In 6co212h2o

End of the festivities

The Easter holidays are over with now, I do not know whether to be happy or not, I love the holidays but hate the fuss (family) that lead, then tomorrow starts the week with plenty to do black. An Easter
Moscetti also because of the bad weather we have been there.
My wisteria has withstood the wind, rain and cold, subarashi! (Beautiful)! I do not, I'm chilly as they are holed up under the covers to study my Japanese, my baa-chan (grandmother) says I'm crazy, you (you) is true, it is not easy but I like to study and gladly, more than I have ever studied in my whole life in school.
another bad word I learned Japanese even though I Kuso understand if he wants to say f *** or *** a. m Well then
Konnichiha everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment