Saturday, January 19, 2008

Mercury Costume Helmet

Gifts!

Whaoooooooooo dungeon Shii
Today my friend who made me late birthday present has made me so happy!
I wanted so long, what ?...... a pound and Japanese course on CD, so the day that we will face our much-desired trip to Japan will put in all my squares (in) perfect Japp!
Felix, I'm happy to infuse a little myself.
For the record the latest updates on him as the devil (I can openly vent only on my LJ because every time I talk to my friend's sirocco ocn that she is always in favor of the one), so now happy to go Saturday make spending knowing that he would not come, the spaevo that he would soon weary of doing good boy who accompanies his mother to do shopping (just to see me), however just before I find her mother and brother I feel it a shot, I look around but he there was, well. Esco
raised at the end of the expense and while loading the car recognize a voice behind me saying "you do it on purpose?".
face puffing and I say, "What purpose do ?"....." to be so pretty." I
superb and "modest" as they say, "No I do not do it on purpose, I do not need, I find it natural." Yay I left my pride was speechless for esploderedi happiness! But he was a good devil who comes here make me blush like a virgin, saying: "to provoke attention," then comes up to me and whispered in my ear "how do you continue to tease me so if I do not do anything "....." "....." and this is the fun part, you do not do it for proprosito yet ....", then the mother comes out and he immediately leaves me off, the little brother who sees it runs towards saltandolgi in her arms.
After that I discovered that there was just passing through and by chance we met (by chance I do not think so with all the way to go back to his CSA) anyway it took me a while to let me pass the beating heart.
To hell with him and who he is! Being spreggevole!
Well every time I write then I feel better venting. At
next.

0 comments:

Post a Comment