Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Ikusa Otome Streaming

Manhwa Love Story

Love Story manhwa by Lee Hyeon Sook, a sensual love triangle, the story of a young teacher and his student with a turbulent history, a co-worker secretly in love since college, a brother jealous and protective pervaded by feelings of guilt are the main characters of this disturbing story from the finale totally unexpected. In 5 volumes
Ryumin the most fascinating and popular boy in school corteggerĂ  no uncertain terms the great teacher sparking anger and jealousy between these .....
I do not want to reveal more, recommend it as I have suggested to my friend, is a must-read manhwa that leave you with bated breath until the end, where it will be found if the seduction is more intriguing love.




For the record I'm also reading The flowers of evil always by the same author, when I finish the series comment on that too.
Me and my friend when we find something that pleases both of us we agree to divide their purchases and readings for Christmas we have material ^ _ ^.

0 comments:

Post a Comment