Saturday, November 17, 2007

How Much Is Citrine Brazil Worth

Death note the movie is sweet!

have in common the film Death Note and sweets?
But of course, L! Yesterday I was out of my crazy Shinetta friend who invited me for dinner since I'm home alone right now and for the occasion I made a sweet, tart revisited.
E 'come good, even better than I expected due to missing some ingredients I had to make some changes, as soon as I told the Shina has taken a hit, the often used as guinea pigs for my culinary experiments and for my sake has been through a lot, so now tremble at the thought of having to try anything coming out of my hands.
But last night it went well (although Shina forced me to taste first), the tart was good. At the base of the tart
true (at least that is my aunt) should be as follows:
3 eggs (2 red, 1 whole) flour

300/400 120/150 150
butter sugar

crumbs 1 lemon 1 teaspoon baking powder
Also in the cookie jar whatever it is, plus a tablespoon of rum, a coffee powder and ground almonds.
My recipe came out well: 1 egg

120/150
50 butter flour sugar

50 1 / 2 teaspoon baking
For the jam then I did not do it rum almonds, then I put a tablespoon of liqueur coffee (a coffee liqueur that I I am at home, but limoncello type of coffee).
So despite everything came so well that the father of Shina has almost eaten the whole, the two of us we had to settle for a slice each, with a slice Shina more than enough, better than me ..... no comment, not for nothing have been renamed human sewage, so tomorrow I'll just make another for myself.
But back to L, in the afternoon by Shina always given the time of shit we have in these days we holed up at home to watch a movie, the movie Death Note.
Beautiful, Kira is represented more bastard than ever, but even I say! Kira is a real monster in the film, while L is even sweeter! So
L and sweets, I have always hungry, I always have (and do not grow to a pound eh eh) and I have my times, the first break, the second, third and so on until I go to sleep, then see that in the movie eating L all drowning in all sorts of sweets I do not understand anything we did, turning tea with a lollipop instead of a spoon, I've never done! Then he made a skewer of sweet! I've never done that either! It 'definitely a culinary genius, so I thought I'd do the same thing at home this afternoon ...... ahhh that pleasure, The sign, I started making kebabs and sweet candy that I ate in front of the TV so far , how wonderful!
Food is one of the few true pleasures of life that there are left, then let's enjoy and who cares about the rest!!



This, however, should be the poster of the 2nd movie, but I'm not sure ^ _ ^ I finally finished reading

0 comments:

Post a Comment