Friday, October 26, 2007

La Roux With Long Hair

monokuro Boo!

That was a weakness for monokuro Boo you already knew, and as yet another confirmation here is my latest purchase!
To get it I started to argue with a lady who insisted on my own will monokuro at all costs because of all the portamoneti was the only black, I have not let go of my hand because it was the last remaining monokuro, so the lady was only interested in color, but to me the fact that it was Boo!


The picture is not the best I admit, guilt digital camera.

It 's a small purse like I said, I have two other, pink, this is black, he will find out when my friends start to do some complaining to get it.
monokuro I found in Thailand and I started collecting, scholarship, portamoneti, shirt, Alice band, all (or almost) version of pink and black version to my best friend.
Ah sure I did not forget my dog ..... a superb bright yellow collar with bell always violates the line monokuro Boo and beware of imitations, if it is not monokuro Boo ... Yeah, I've taken a scam to me with one of those little rag dolls that attach to car windows .... and say that he looked like !

0 comments:

Post a Comment