Monday, October 15, 2007

Dress Shops On Spadina

NABI Yeon-Joo Kim Manhwa

Nabi (butterfly in Korean) is a manhwa sunjong (a manhwa for girls), is a single volume where the author has captured some independent short stories (which in Korea are already a series) set in a world fantastic places and indefinite periods make it even more fascinating. I have discovered the manhwa
thanks to my friend (shiinait) that made me read Demon Diary, beautiful! Then I later bought the first two volumes of The Flowers of Evil by Lee Hyeon Sook (attessa are in the new upcoming exit) and now Nabi, his stories have managed to move me (but I have a tender heart and I am moved easily), the stories are touching, designs beautiful, so elegant and well cared for, impossible not to get involved.
The first two stories are very sad because they have a happy ending, the boy looks a lot like the first then Raenef Demon Diary, the end of the second gave me a great rage, third to sixth story than the main character are always the same, so you could say cha history is a basis, but in the various chapters of the story is different but related to, and I very much hope that the author continues to be the story of Myoun and Ryusang (but what is fascinating Ryusang), I'll anxiously waiting and I hope a happy ending, at least in this last story!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment