Friday, June 9, 2006

Free Online Number Munchers



Chips, snacks and refreshments for all! It opens this new space created yesterday 07/06/2006 at 21:54 (EDT).
This brings me now to my first reflection on my trend (fad?) To always set the dates, the exact time of what is happening around me in time to fix it inextricably. This used to specify the time the minutes of the second and even the time zone sometimes causes me some criticism, I think it's because they are too modern, and then in a postmodern society are necessarily "out of area".
chink of light is positive, however, by new technologies, in fact, any use of these is recorded somewhere with date, hours, minutes, seconds, time zone ... So there is this contradiction between the contingency and post-modernity as the triumph of deconstruction and the use of NT modern where everything is recorded and stored.

Main:

0 comments:

Post a Comment