Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Painting Man Woman Dancing In Rain

flight ...

I try my flight at my feet ... the void ...
Today, far from the streets of madness, from houses freighted with selfishness, I walk in my sky and I build my house on stilts, so pleasant and comfortable to be happy.
Today, far from everything they are and who you are, I sit in the center of this room, suspended between the reality of the mind and the heart. Now I want to stand out on my flight with fairy wings and magic to make my reality.
not pretend that life is infallible, that the experiences of others must, of necessity, to mother and father to my life. Respect and freedom will fly in my sky.
the end of my dance I bow down and carefully hand you my hand captured by the embrace of happiness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment