Thursday, December 15, 2005

Confusing Behaviour From Women

Happiness ... My hands in my hands

Sometimes I look for you in my thoughts, but do not grab you, let you volarmi inside.
Sometimes I look for you with our hearts and feel an emotion so liberating to hear me happy.
Sometimes I want to be thin. So transient and mild in winter as the leaves, which float in the air, swing through the trees and listening to the gentle repose sound of the wind flows over me, the scent of the bark, wet grass, moss wild.
A small trail of green trees, but with some yellow leaves, the wind that roars up from the damp earth and leaves, almost as if to give homage to the sun, inviting the leaves to dance while he is delighted to sing.
Sometimes I want to make me what I love and never give up, but it is not possible to continue my fight, I walk my path with love. Sometimes I would completely abandon

... Many times color image with my finger at the ceiling of my room and become the protagonist of the story.

0 comments:

Post a Comment