Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Rbk Precision Xt User Manual

Why Kant ?


You can learn a lot about someone by They listen to the music. So here is the game! Hit shuffle on your ipod or mp3 player and write down the first 25 songs. No cheating or skipping songs That are shameful. That is the fun!

1. How To Save A Life - The Fray
2. Paranoid Android - Radiohead
3. Promentory - Last Of The Mohicans OST
4. Fade To Black - Metallica
5. La Canzone Che Scrivo Per Te - Marlene Kuntz
6. Little Sister - Queens Of The Stone Age
7. Little By Little - Oasis
8. Something Rotten - Placebo
9. Last Day Of Magic - The Kills
10. Rondò Veneziano - Fausto Papetti
11. Ruled By Secrecy - Muse
12. Lose My Breathe - Destiny's Child
13. Heartbreaker - Led Zeppelin
14. Fool Around - Treves Blues Band
15. Broken Homes - Tricky & PJ Harvey
16. Moonlight Drive - The Doors
17. Smoke On The Water - Deep Purple
18. Sweet Transvestite - Rocky Horror Picture Show
19. Weeping Wall - David Bowie
20. Man In Black - Johnny Cash
21. Twist And Shout - The Beatles
22. Little Girl Blue (Live) - Janis Joplin
23. Grace - Jeff Buckley
24. August 28 - Tooth
25. Balla Linda - Lucio Battisti




Why my school should confine ex fucking with my fucking high school? Because the courts must be in common? Because while I do physical education must tick mocking little heads from the windows and yelling "stupid, stupid" when jumping obstacles as a seal lame?
Why, no, I say, why?
(XDDD. Sorry, I can not feel humiliated, I can only laugh) Because while

library are in the man who searches the shelves next to me on the phone to yell "I can not do anything, and you're not good enough, you're not there and I miss you, I'm not breaking balls I love you and stop point ?
And especially because I have to move?

Why all of a sudden this crowd loves them first if Placebo disgusted worse warts? That is, not that I do not like, most people will appreciate more my soul rejoices, but where were you when I needed you , and that is when they played Italy in less than a month ago?
not wake up before, eh? E 'asking too much.
barks and gestures alone * * Because the chick

than double the mammoth Ice Age 3 to be like a dog to play?

Why everyone should know that thousands of years in advance Tiziano Ferro has finally did come out and I have to learn with so little grace from Littizzetto only the day before yesterday?

Why now after I had breakfast the Latin teacher has to tell me in detail the suicide of Seneca explains all the horrible details of how he managed to not die right away and has necessitated the cutting of the wrists and tendons of the heel and be puccia in a hot bath for the blood to flow more quickly or my god I feel bad * faints * on the bench? Why

little sleep and wake up dead sleep and I sleep so much and I wake up dead sleep the same? What the fuck do I do?




Because ... ENOUGH.
I do not know why. * Sighs * *

ago hello with her hand and apologizes to the frenzy of the above *


0 comments:

Post a Comment