Thursday, January 5, 2006

Tomtom Mounting Bracket

CARME

today with my hand dips of words these feelings, I try to draw the voice of what I hear, I see all the soft colors and enter the ancient amphora of my heart as a souvenir.
reveals the secret of silence that I carry inside.
Like if I wanted to see beyond this and hope to do with me tomorrow ...
I read today and the next day I do not know what will browse, but I will do tomorrow and not in this day ...
How strange is this life, you are so impetuous She lady is amazing, so soothing, and sometimes disheartening.
I let myself be pampered by my quiet restless, I take all the emotions from which to build a theater play my life, amplify the voice of my heart, by implementing a comedy, a tragedy, the protagonist of which is me with my soul. Monster but I do not play to my life telling the truth.
continue my journey and I bow nell'inchinarmi, not for applause, only to receive love and thanks of courtesy that I would not want to hear. I am looking for signs that perhaps there, but now I can not see, I am looking for simple gestures, which I would make the heart, but which are tightened into fists of veiled indifference, perhaps fallen into oblivion.
My street is still covered by dense fog and a light to me I do not indicate any passage, but I hope and I try because I think she is there waiting for me. Among the looks and
walk the path with sudden respect for what I find, for what they are and ask only transparency, truth, love.
I open myself today and I would fly up there and not knowing who they are, only to be no longer part of a whole, but plasma it with the essence of wind and give me a fresh breath of clarity, giving a warm touch of simplicity to all.
love requires much strength, and it is always placed in my life, but sometimes gets slapped with superficiality and incoherence.
Sometimes I lock myself in this silent enough to make me the love I have inside.

0 comments:

Post a Comment